Image Map

Friday, August 3, 2012

A week in review!

So usually I do a weekend in review, but this week I have been a picture maniac.
You would know if you followed on me Instagram.
So sorry for all the pictures you are about to see again.
Actually, I'm not, because they are AWESOME pictures :)
I also know I usually do a Friday Findings .. but this Friday is different. Obviously.
1. I stayed on hold for 30 minutes with Financial Aid at my school. Redic
2. I almost did NOT make it home .. I hate getting gas...
3. These muffins are about to be heaven in my mouth
4. Old school lunch. 

My friends mom made different types of cookies
1. "Italian wedding cookies"
2. I'm not sure what these were called but they rocked my socks
3. Nick loveddddd the cookies
4. It is supposed to look like a teddy bear


Now today is a special day.
Why, you ask?
Because it is Ethan's 2nd birthday.
I CANNOT believe he is already two.
He is one of the smartest little children I know and I love him to death.

Yeah, I know, he's adorable.
He takes after his cousin.
Named Becca. :)

 Today is also my cousin Ian's birthday!
Yeah, I know, he's adorable too.
He also takes after me.
Even though he's older.

Anyways, happy happy birthday to both Ian and Ethan!
I love you both! :)

Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

bonbon said...

Fun! I love birthdays! Especially kids' birthdays because they always get so much more excited than adults do! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

Beginning with Becca said...

He had so much fun at his birthday party! And you're right, he was excited about everything!
I am excited for you to follow along! :)