Image Map

Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Faves!

Oh. My. Gosh.
It's Friday!
Finally.
I swear this week has been the longest of my life.
Well, besides last week ... but whatev

Today I am back linking up with The Bargain Blonde for Friday Faves!

 I have fallen in love with these guys.
And almost all of their songs.
Almost all of them...
 My favorite time of year is coming up!
Tomorrow is September first.
Which means fall will be here before we know it.
fjdsklajdfk;safjkds;afdsla; <--- that's me being super excited
My favorite day of the week
In case you didn't figure that out already


One of my new favorite movies.
It may have come out like a year or two ago
And it may be quite violent
But I do enjoy watching Tom Hardy with a shirt off


I hope you all have a great weekend!
Even if it is going to rain ... it's a three dayer!

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Haha I feel like that cat with a bottle is my constant reality. I can't wait to pick a pumpkin!!! Happy Friday!

Beginning with Becca said...

Same here! I have high expectations for the weekends and sometimes they just don't happen! And me either, I love picking pumpkins! I hope you had a great weekend!

Unknown said...

The expectations vs. reality picture is hilarious...because that's true of so many weekends. New follower via the GFC blog hop :)

Brittany
secondhandsolace.blogspot.com