Image Map

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

So many pictures...

Hello!
It's Tuesday!
One day closer to the weekend!
Can I get a hells yeah?!

Yesterday started classes again for the year.
I have 5 on Mondays, 4 on Wednesdays, and 3 on Fridays.
Needless to say, I am wiped out on those days.
But I think I'm going to enjoy most of my classes.
Besides the poetry one (no offense to you poets out there) but it is just not for me.
I didn't even realize I put myself in a poetry class until Friday ... I did this back in March.
So whatev.

Anyways, this past weekend was pretty packed full of picture taking.
Take a look...


1. Got me and my sister's tat appointments scheduled .. finally!
2. Getting ready to paint my room .. that isn't even half the swatches...
3. Books for the new semester!

Dyed muh hur

Oh you know, just having our normal photo shoot

We went to a lantern show at the gardens and it was pretty cool

Hanging my wish on the wishing tree

Me, Cindy, Mom, Grandma and Ethan

I went fishing and finallyyyyy learned how to take a fish off the hook!
1. That is a text message I got from the future...
2. If it's hot, that is how my radio likes to tell me what time it is/what station I'm on
3. Spilled coffee down my shirt
4. Cute new guy at work? Well sure, I'll go in looking like a seekze ball... -_-

So that is what my weekend/Monday consisted of
How was your weekend?
Do anything excited?

Thanks for reading!

No comments: