Image Map

Thursday, August 16, 2012

This has been happening

So I may have taken a little break from this bloggy world.
I promise it wasn't by choice.
Okay, so it kind of was.
But I just haven't been up to it lately.
I am hoping to be back in the swing of things now.

So here is a look at my life for the past week and a half.
I hung out with little man a lot.
And baked a little bit.
I just really thought that leaf and water drop was neat.
My friends have been my rock the past week and a half.
So have my dogs.
Taking some frustration out
"The Worlds Fair"
Aka one of the smallest town around's homecoming.
That last picture is my funnel cake ... dumped in my front seat...
We went out to eat to send Carrie off to college.
We spent the day together at the mall.
Last night I went to the Cardinals game and had great seats.

What have you been up to lately? 
Sorry for being absent.
But I will try to get back to posting as much as possible.

Thanks for reading!


4 comments:

Cassandra said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I like how you take out your frustration!

Beginning with Becca said...

It was the first time I went shooting, and it deff. helped! :)

Sonya said...

Those are fantastic seats at the Cardinals game!

Beginning with Becca said...

I know! They are the best I've had to date! It was awesome!